Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blogging Again


I have blogs everywhere.
Most of them are half done. Just a few stories and no updates.
I think I am going to try and keep this one.
I have been writing a diary since I was 9 years old.
It must have been something I have picked up after my Father.
I haven't been able to find my old diaries in a long time.
It is as if my old memories and feelings have gotten left behind and tucked away.
I should remember how I felt, but without the words I used when I wrote my feelings down, I can't remember.
You can't feel the pain if it is healed already.
I can't remember anything.

Time has passed by before my eyes and I have just been enjoying the ride.
I feel like my body is getting older and my mind hasn't changed at all.
I used to think that I was mature, now I feel like I am immature.
They say in the Japanese culture that the soul you have when you are three will not change at the age of one-hundred.
I would like to believe that we have room to change, but we have no choice but to live with the same soul.

I am a lover and I believe in love truly.
I am not scared to get hurt for the sake of love.
The potential pain that I might encounter is not a good enough reason to avoid it.
I always have time to nourish the love for you.
I have time for school and work.
I will squeeze in my love for you between my schedule.
I will even place school and work in between the love I have for you.
Busy is not an excuse for you to not love.
It is an excuse you have when you don't love.
I will always be true to you, so please be true to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment