Saturday, December 25, 2010

Moving On

With a low commentment life style, you end up with many unresoveled feelings you leave behind.
How does everybody else do it? How do people manage to focus on one thing and not get distracted?
I am not speaking of human relationships.
I am speaking of events and possibilities (dreams!) you can fulfill!
How are we all going to be in the future?
How are you supposed to determine what is good for you?
I don't think the fairy tails are a good measurement of what happiness is to me.
I don't even know if I know what happiness is to me either.
I wish I was more commited to my surroundings and I knew constantly looking for something better is not going to make my life any better.
I am not sure what is going to make me happy.
I guess I just have to keep going and going till I have my last breath to say that I had a great life.

No comments:

Post a Comment